The Systems Analyst will engage in a wide variety of duties including, but not limited to, setting up computer systems, installations, troubleshooting and other related functions requiring detailed attention. He/she will be required to test and implement applications based on the needs of the Sheriff's Office. Responsibilities will include: hardware or software installation, troubleshooting, training or other tasks in a multi-location environment daily via telephone, email, and remote control tools or onsite. Troubleshoot and restore technical service and equipment problems by analyzing, identifying and diagnosing faults and symptoms using established processes and procedures. Enter all incoming incidents and requests into a ticket management system, documenting detailed and accurate troubleshooting steps and instructions, as well as properly notating tickets with all information obtained from user. Strong attention to detail involving inventory control measures. Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures within Information Technology. Analyze user and computer based incidents to determine best course of action to remedy the situation at hand. Functions somewhat independently, under general direction of more senior Help Desk staff and Management. Completely document all changes to systems. Escalates issues in a timely manner to more senior staff if necessary. Participates in on-call rotation, as necessary. This is not a management position.STARTING SALARY
Salary range upon hire: $46,612 - $54,612 (determined by acceptable prior related experience).
Long-term salary cap: $68,612.
- Associates Degree in IT related field and 4 years current work experience in IT.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, demonstrating awareness for human diversity to citizens and colleagues.
- Inventory current and new IT assets.
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support in a multi-location environment.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and take initiative.
- Hands on experience with the following preferred:
Microsoft Windows Environment including Active Directory - Server 2016 or greater
Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, and Microsoft Office 365
VMWare 6.0 +
iPhones, iPads IOS
Mobile Device Management software
OPEN UNTIL OCTOBER 4, 2021