Input information generating an edited version of search warrants or probable cause, maintain daily activity sheets, produce copies of arrest packet, transcribe reports, correspondence, and other materials, determine disposition of cases, conduct inquiries into various computer databases (NCIC/FCIC/CJIS), trace bureau reports and other related duties deemed necessary within the bureau.
Annual Salary: $50,918 - $59,238 (determined by acceptable prior related experience).
Long-term salary cap: $73,798.
- Demonstrated skill in the use of computers and office equipment to perform position tasks.
- Ability to efficiently organize, prioritize and manage daily work activities, tasks, and special assignments.
- Ability to accurately enter and/or retrieve information from various computer systems in a timely manner.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, to citizens and colleagues.
- Related experience preferred but not required.