The Systems Analyst will engage in a wide variety of duties including, but not limited to, setting up computer systems, installations, troubleshooting and other related functions requiring detailed attention. He/she will be required to test and implement applications based on the needs of the Sheriff's Office. Responsibilities will include receiving and responding to phone and help desk requests for technical assistance in a call center environment and log the issue in a Help Desk Management System. Working with system users and vendors to assure proper operation of the Information Technology Systems. Familiar with concepts, practices, and procedures within Information Technology. This is not a management position. The need to handle day to day helpdesk functions are a requirement of this job.
Salary range upon hire: $45, 101 - $53,497 (determined by acceptable prior related experience).
Long-term salary cap: $75,266
- Associates Degree or 4+ years current work experience in IT.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, demonstrating awareness for human diversity to citizens and colleagues.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Related experience and training in troubleshooting and providing help desk support in a multi-location environment.
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to be self-directed and take initiative.
- Hands on experience with the following preferred:
Microsoft Windows Environment including Active Directory - Server 2012 R2
Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, and Microsoft Office 365
Networking - Cisco
VMWare 5.0 +
OPEN UNTIL JANUARY 22, 2018