- Receive, route and disperse telephone calls and/or messages.
- Compose and type correspondence and reports maintaining the security and confidentiality of such documents.
- Schedule appointments and meetings.
- Assists with completion of personnel/payroll time sheets to include entry & approval in time matrix.
- Assist with other related duties.
$17.00 per hour.
- Knowledge of general office practices and procedures.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, etc.
- Demonstrated skill in the use of computer and office equipment to perform position tasks.
- Ability to multi-task and work independently.
- Ability to effectively communicate, verbal and written, to citizens and colleagues.
- 2 years related work experience.