The Offender Work Program Coordinator will oversee and direct defendants who are sentenced to this diversionary, court ordered program. Utilizing a county work vehicle, the Coordinator will transport defendants to county work sites (parks, beaches, etc.) and will oversee maintenance and cleanup details performed by the defendants at these locations. Coordinators also assist in scheduling defendants for work days and ensure they remain compliant with program guidelines.
Salary range upon hire: $30,775 - $36,504 (determined by acceptable prior related experience).
Long-term salary cap: $51,358
- Must be able to effectively supervise low level, non-violent offenders who are sentenced to the Offender Work Program.
- Have the ability to ensure that participants are in compliance with all work program rules and regulations.
- Should possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of computer and office equipment to perform administrative tasks.
- Problem solving and conflict resolution abilities are essential.
- Leadership and motivational skills preferred.
OPEN UNTIL FEBRUARY 16, 2018