Under the supervision of the Fiscal Manager, the accountant position will be involved in a wide variety of accounting duties to include generating financial statements, reviewing invoices and expenditures, preparing bank reconciliations, coordinating grant reports, reconciling accounts, preparing journal entries, generating assorted reports, and maintaining confidential files.
Salary range upon hire: $38,734 - $45,944 (determined by acceptable prior related experience).
Long-term salary cap: $64,640.
- Associates degree or the equivalent number of college credits from an accredited college or university
- Two to four years related experience
- Ability to work independently
- Be computer proficient in a varied number of software programs
- Possess excellent mathematical and analytical skills